As many different people pass through the area in front of the library each day this project try to create a place where many different types of people can spend time together promoting encounters.
The proposal stems from the idea of creating a dynamic public space, on the move, causing increased interaction between the users of the space.
- It takes into account the climate itself, specially the wind, creating rotating benchs that protect users.
- Also, it create open platforms for eventes supporting the active cultural life that exists in Ørestad.
- The project aims for the total accessibility integrating different uses and information exchange
- Creating different platforms using different materials adds character to the project.
- The project gives a new character to this space giving it new cultural uses that generate more activity, creating green spaces and using sustainable materials for it.
- The existing bridge is replaced making him share in the intervention and housing activity in itself